- Place of Origin: Italy
- Brand Name: Watertech
- Model Number: Presscontol
SpecificationsWatertech Pump Controllers are integrated booster pump control units for the provision of automatic pressurised water supply
- Automatic pump start and stop as determined by user demand.
- Maintenance of constant output pressure.
- Pump shutdown in the event of low suction supply or suction blockage.
- Attenuates the effects of water hammer.
- Completely maintenance free; no air charging or adjustment necessary.
- LED indicator for power on, pump on and failure (except Mondial).
- Compact and simple to install.
Three models are available, the Mondial, Presscontrol and Mascontrol with their application dependent upon the pump motor size and system flow rate. For larger flow and motor size applications, the unit can be fitted on a bypass and connected to the motor starter through a contactor on the control circuit.
Watertech Pump Controllers unique design offers many advantages over conventional expansion tank systems and also dispenses with the necessity for separate dry run protection. Their simplicity, reliability and effectiveness make them the ideal solution for the automatic control of all small pumped water supply installations
Presscontrol is designed to screw directly on to the delivery outlet of the pump and accomodate the full delivery flow. As cut-in pressure is fixed at 1 .5 Bar (15m) the system static head must be at least 0.2 Bar (2m) below this value. It can be fitted to either dry booster pumps with positive or negative suctions and to submersible pumps.